Reverse Osmosis (R/O) is by far the most popular water treatment technology in use around the world today. Reverse Osmosis utilizes a technology called nano-filtration (typically .009 micron) to physically filter and remove virtually all suspended and dissolved material in water.
The filtration system helps ionize and activate water molecules in our cells and blood, helping improve blood circulation and overall health condition. Are you worried about removing too many of those good minerals from the water, the RO-U-08 brings back the good minerals (calcium, sodium, magnesium etc) into your drinking water.
8 Stage Filtration System includes:
- Sediment filter – removal of basic particles.
- Carbon filter #1 – eliminates chlorine, smell, taste, odour.
- Carbon filter #2 – eliminates chlorine, smell, taste, odour.
- Mineral filter – adding necessary minerals back in (calcium, sodium etc).
- Infrared filter – activate water molecules, improve oxygen levels and blood circulation.
- Inline carbon filter – removal of chlorine, smell, taste, odour.
- Alkaline filter – increase water pH level to 8.00 – 9.50 and make provide natural alkali water.
- RO Membrane – removal of lead, chromium and nitrates.